Adjustable shoulder and hip straps and a front zipper ensure a perfect fit for a long day on the water.
The Upstream Tech Vest is made from fully regenerated nylon waste materials, such as fishing nets and old carpets, and represents Fishpond's industry-leading commitment to sustainable product design. As the first vest on the market with an integrated landing net holster, the vest offers exceptional functionality. With 14 inner and outer pockets, including two front pockets, each of which can hold up to 4 large fly boxes, these new vests allow you to carry all your important utensils. Adjustable shoulder and hip straps and a front zipper ensure a perfect fit.
- Main fabric made of regenerated nylon fibre ECONYL®.
- One size fits most -adjustable shoulder and hip straps provide adjustment
- Light mesh interior and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated landing net holster on the back
- 14 inside and outside pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Velcro Fly Patch included
- Large pocket on the back for additional clothing, lunch or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper and removable chest buckle
- D-ring on the back
- Integrated rod holder
Weight: 750 grams; main material: 100% nylon
Delivery is without illustrated accessories.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.