From long hikes to remote waters to city living, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack keeps even the most delicate items completely protected from the elements. This fully submersible backpack is one of Fishpond's toughest bags ever, constructed from 1680d TPU-coated recycled Cyclepond Nylon, a waterproof TIZIP closure and a robust carrying system for increased comfort. This pack is designed to carry and protect everything you need for a day on the water. Whether you are in a boat manoeuvring through rapids or on your back when you are in the water: The Thunderhead Submersible Backpack keeps your cameras, lunch and equipment dry. It's a good feeling to know that the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack protects all your equipment from all the weather.
- 1680D TPU-coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper on main compartment
- Waterproof zipper on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt and shaped back area
- The hip belt is removable and can also be adjusted for different torso lengths
- D-ring on the front panel for various accessories
- One set of Fishpond Gear Straps (included), which can be positioned left or right.
- Coated tab for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior with a zipper pocket and a transparent storage compartment for e.g. documents
- Compatible with many Fishpond Chest Packs thanks to buckles on the shoulder straps and the hip belt
- Coated carrying handle
- 28 L volume
- 21"" x 12"" x9""
Delivery is without illustrated accessories.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.