The Thunderhead Chest Pack is a waterproof carrying system designed to carry all the essentials for a day on the water. An integrated landing net holster allows you to transport your landing net in the best possible way. The Fishpond Thunderhead Chest Pack from the Submersible range can be carried solo, but can also be perfectly combined with backpacks and/or attached to your boat. The Chest Pack is made from Fishpond's proven 1680d TPU-coated recycled Cyclepond nylon and is designed to protect your gear from all weather conditions.
- 1680D TPU-coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP zipper on main compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper
- Lightweight foam back panel with integrated landing net holder for long and short-handled landing nets.
- D ring for those who prefer to use a Net Release.
- Interior with a zippered pocket and a transparent storage pocket for small equipment or papers.
- Outside Hypalon lugs for tool and accessory mounting
- 3.81 cm wide, double reinforced straps with shoulder straps
- Modular buckles can be detached from the back part and can be attached to any compatible backpack from Fishpond.
- Multiple strap adjustment points for easy adjustment and all excess loops are neatly stowed behind the pack.
- The front straps can be completely removed to use the pack on a wading belt or boat.
The delivery is carried out without illustrated accessories.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.