Fishpond celebrates its 20th anniversary with the reinvention of the waderbelt and its functionality. This system includes a pack that can slide from back to front. It has a shaped landing net holster for long-stemmed landing nets and a shoulder strap with options for attaching tools and flies and options for attaching other Fishpond accessories such as a wadstock holster, cup holder and the Quickshot rod holder. The entire system is designed for functionality. Can be worn with vests, chest-packs or other equipment of your choice.
- The modular system includes a waderbelt with landing net holster, 5L-pack and shoulder strap.
- Made of thermoformed foam for maximum comfort with integrated landing net holder that is compatible with almost all landing nets.
- Slides from front to back on the waderbelt rail - so the belt and landing net stay in place and you can only move the pack in and out of your work area.
- Can be worn on the left or right side.
- The shoulder strap can be worn on the left or right side - or removed completely.
- The shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and a Velcro loop for attaching Fly Patches or other accessories.
- The underside of the shoulder strap has a silicone print to minimize slipping.
- Two main zipper pockets; holds 2-3 large fly boxes or 4-6 slim fly boxes.
- Two front stretch pockets for easy access to tools.
- Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.