- The new 2.0 Quikshot Rod Holder has an improved attachment for use with fishpond packs and wading belts.
- The rod holder has been updated to no longer use a magnetic release, which means that strong winds and heavy reels cannot cause the magnetic release to open. The new side release buckle is stronger, but still opens with the pressure of your fingers.
- Thermoformed rod holder for rods of all classes
- Belt loop with a polytube pad for holding a standard or a fighting butt.
- The quick-release fastener with strap adjustment secures the rod handle in the rod holder and releases your fully assembled rod with very little effort
- Including upper magnetic closure to provide additional stability when combined with Fishond backpacks.
- The adjustable back attachment system is attached to the moulded tabs found on many of Fishpond's products and on most wading belts. The system can be adjusted to fit a 30 mm or 50 mm wide webbing.
- Compatible with the Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling, Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag and Windriver Rolltop Backpack *All compatible models are from 2018 or later.
- 5.5" x 4.5" x .56"
Delivery is without illustrated accessories.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.