The Gunnison Guide Pack was developed to organize a large amount of equipment. It is perfect when you need a pack that can comfortably hold all the "essentials" for long days on the water. The Gunnison Guide Pack combines the best features of other proven packs from the Fishpond with extra volume and an optimized organization system. Made from recycled Cyclepond nylon, it provides good weight distribution and keeps all your gear in place so you're not restricted by it while fishing. Equipped with an integrated landing net holster, space for your fly boxes, water bottles, tools and more.
- 210D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric
- Main compartment with zip for safe storage of fly boxes
- Shaped zipper fly bench with 2 foam parts
- VELCRO® external fasteners for patches, tools or accessory attachment
- Hypalon® straps and cord loops for outdoor tool and accessory attachment
- Integrated landing net holder
- Two large external water bottle compartments
- Two hip belt pockets with zipper
- The main compartment has a zippered inner pocket, a simple inner pocket, a transparent compartment for documents and a key hook.
- The front moulded Fly-Bank compartment has a zip pocket inside and two elastic pockets to hold small fly boxes.
old fishing nets turn into new fishing bags
Many of the Fishpond bags are made of Cyclepond Fabrics. Fishpond takes responsibility and is a certified B Corporation.