The Bitch Creek Backpack, is built from recycled commercial fishing nets. That means more fish for you (well kinda), so it’s a good thing that the pack has a big main compartment for your gear, two external pockets for quick grabs, and room for a 2 liter hydration bladder.
- Constructed with our new Cyclepond recycled fabrics
- Structured back air mesh back panel to carry heavy loads while keeping you cool
- Padded, contoured should straps for load control and carrying comfort.
- YKK Aquaguard #8 external water resistant zippers
- Modular design docks allowing compatibility with many Fishpond chest/lumbar packs
- One large backpack compartment with 2 smaller pockets for quick access to necessities
- Two zip out rod tube holders
- Net or accessory D-ring attachment tab
- Water bladder compatible with internal attachment clip